Emeralds are not only beautiful but also significant. Their meaning along with their charm makes emeralds one of the most favored gemstones amongst women the world over. Read along to know what is it in emeralds that make them so coveted.
1. It is the lush green color of emerald that draws everybody to this beautiful gemstone. There is hardly any lady who will not fall prey to the vivid green emeralds, that add color and life to any look and wardrobe. This is especially true if green happens to be her favorite color.
2. Another reason why women find emeralds irresistible is the fact that they are symbolic of a romantic and evergreen relationship. Emerald engagement rings especially are highly welcome for the significance they carry.
3. Being a chosen gemstone of kings and royals from across the world and throughout history, emeralds instill in the owners a sense of pride. Every lady who enjoys emerald jewelry can’t help but feel a sense of pride and royalty at having a few pieces of this charming gemstone for her own.
4. Tell her emeralds were a favorite stone of the sensuous Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt and she will love the idea of owing one. The romanticism of its age old relevance coupled an association with one of the most desirable and beautiful women in history, is sure to make any woman’s heart flip.
5. The recent display of emeralds at the Oscars by the ravishing Angelina Jolie has triggered a longing for these vibrant gemstones all over again. Not just that, emeralds have suddenly escalated new heights in the fashion world, with more and more women vying for these evergreen rocks.
6. Women are true romantics and if you tell them something is symbolic of any deep feeling or thought, they will forever cherish the object. For this very same reason emeralds are sought after by the fair sex as they stand for constancy in love and in relationships.
7. Green has always epitomised life and novelty and nobody will feel and sense this as deeply as a woman herself. Emeralds symbolize this very fact, thus carving a special place in any woman’s heart.